SYSGO at the embedded world 2018
Be it security for electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the Internet of Things or e-mobility and energy efficiency – the embedded world trade fair in Nuremberg enables visitors to experience the whole world of embedded systems.
Discover the innovations from the embedded sector, meet experts and acquire new customers: 1,020 exhibitors and numerous speakers from 42 countries will be presenting the entire spectrum – ranging from construction elements through modules and full systems, operating systems, hard and software to services – to more than 30,000 trade visitors and approximately 1,700 conference participants from 73 countries.
Visit SYSGO in hall 4-308 or in the safety & security area in hall 4A-410.
Block your calendar!
- Presentation Embedded goes Autonomous – RTOS Considerations
(Robert Pickles, Feb 27, 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Presentation "ECU Consolidation and New Automotive Topologies Using Hypervisors"
(Chris Berg, Feb 28, 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM, Vector Booth 4-510)
- Presentation Autonomous Driving Needs Safety & Security
(Dr. Ciwan Gouma, Mar 1, 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM)
- SYSGO & CoreAVI / Curtiss-Wright / ANSYS / NXP aerospace demonstrator
- SYSGO & EPT (Kanzi) / Renesas R-Car H3 automotive demonstrator
- SYSGO & Vector joint venture for automotive solutions
- New security certification kits
What to do next?
You want to keep in touch with SYSGO and our latest products and services