January 28 to 30, 2020 - Lille, France
SYSGO is going to present its vision of integrating tomorrow’s embedded software ensuring Safety & Security by highest standards at the International Cybersecurity Forum (Forum International de la Cybersécurité - FIC) in Lille.
Our technical expert Thierry Maudire will explain how our Secure Automotive Connectivity Platform works at the Thales Booth in the Lille Grand Palais and find out how
- Secure data transfer respectively communication is ensured in automobiles
- Commodity functions can be integrated with critical functionality in a safe and secure manner
- Virtualisation technology reduces costs by re-usage of existing solutions such as software for sensor systems
- Automotive security is enforced by certified separation micro kernel (according to CC EAL3+)
More information: https://www.forum-fic.com/en/home.htm
Meet us - Get in Contact
If you want to schedule a meeting with us, write us an E-Mail: info( at )sysgo.com
About the Event
The International Cybersecurity Forum (Forum International de la Cybersécurité - FIC) is a reference event in the field of digital security.
Its particularity is to be organized both in the form of a forum and a professionnal exhibition with the following program:
- Reflection and exchange within the European cybersecurity ecosystem
- Meetings between buyers and providers of cybersecurity solutions
In 2020, it will be organized during 3 days (28, 29 and 30 January) in Lille (France) and will have as its main theme "Putting Human at the Heart of Cybersecurity".
There is more...
Read more on our automotive demo and solutions, press releases and join our LinkedIn Group to discuss the latest topics on Safety & Security, certification and industry standards.
SACoP - Secure Automotive Connectivity Platform
Secure Automotive Connectivity Platform
PikeOS: Certified RTOS & Hypervisor in Series Production
PikeOS Hypervisor certified according to Common Criteria
Discuss with us in our LinkedIn Group.
Join us and become an exclusive member!