PikeOS 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 EOL Announcement
With the release of PikeOS 4.0 SYSGO has initiated the End-Of-Life (EOL) process for PikeOS versions 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3. As a consequence standard support and maintenance for products based on these PikeOS versions will terminate on 2016-10-01.
SYSGO products containing PikeOS 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 that are affected by this EOL process include:
- All device drivers and board support packages supporting these PikeOS versions
To ensure maintenance and support for existing projects and to make your transition to a current PikeOS version as smooth as possible, we have put together the following plan:
- PikeOS middleware: Certifiable IP Stack (CIP), Certifiable File System (CFS)
- PikeOS development tools: Integrator Suite (IS), Application Suites (AS) for all personalities, Platform Development Kit (PDK)
- SYSGO will continue to provide standard support and maintenance for PikeOS 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 until 01.10.2016.
- Additional PikeOS 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 development licenses for existing projects can still be purchased until 01.10.2016.
- Long Term Support (LTS) is available to customers who need continued support on PikeOS 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 products beyond 01.10.2016. You can purchase a standard annual LTS package, or you can work with SYSGO Professional Services to engage in a customized long- term maintenance agreement. Contact your local SYSGO sales representative like to get maintenance and support.
- Throughout the EOL process and after the product is formally at end of life, you can continue to manufacture your products based on PikeOS 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 and purchase Run-Time licenses from SYSGO.
- PikeOS 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 development licenses are available for new projects until 31.12.2015.
NOTE: The EOL process described above does not apply to the certified version of PikeOS 3.1. (3.1.10) and the related Certification Kits. For existing and new certification projects the version will still be available and fully supported.
More information also at www.sysgo.com/pikeos