Due to its minimalistic design, the separation kernel is hardened against cyber Security attack of all kinds, allowing to build secure systems and gateways.
Nowadays, PikeOS is present in all markets that require safe, secure and cost efficient solutions, such as Avionics, Defense, Space, Automotive, Industrial Automation and Medical.
The OS has provided evidence of its suitability in multiple projects that have undergone certification at the highest levels of Safety and Security.
Helps Scaling of Platform / Product Development
- RTOS and Hypervisor in one product
- Wide range of guest OS (POSIX, Linux, Android, ARINC, AUTOSAR, ...)
- Start with feature development and certify later
- Combined Safety and Security in a single product with mixed criticality
- One hardware, multiple guestOS
- Broad support of hardware architectures
- MMU and MPU support
- ARM trust zone
- Hardware virtualization, e.g. for performant graphics
Reduction of Time-to-Market
- Seamless hosting of third parties applications
- Easy project configuration
- Certification artefacts
- ITAR free