EOL Announcement PikeOS 3.4 and 3.5
SYSGO has initiated the End-Of-Life (EOL) process for PikeOS versions 3.4 and 3.5.
SYSGO products containing PikeOS 3.4 and 3.5 that are affected by this EOL process include:
- PikeOS 3.4/3.5 development tools: Integrator Suite (IS), Application Suites (AS) for all personalities, Platform Development Kit (PDK)
- PikeOS 3.4/3.5 middleware: Certifiable IP Stack (CIP), Certifiable File System (CFS)
- All device drivers and board support packages supporting this PikeOS version
Already existing PikeOS 3.4/3.5 long-term support agreements are not affected by this EOL process.
PikeOS 3.4 products used in certification projects are not affected by this EOL process. For existing and new certification projects PikeOS 3.4 will still be available and fully supported.
To ensure maintenance and support for existing projects and to make your transition to a current PikeOS version as smooth as possible, the following options are available:
- PikeOS 3.4/3.5 development licenses can still be delivered until 01.12.2017. In exceptional cases please contact your SYSGO sales representative to find an appropriate solution.
- SYSGO will continue to provide standard support and maintenance for PikeOS 3.4/3.5 until 30.11.2018.
- Long Term Support (LTS) is available to customers who need continued support on PikeOS products beyond 30.11.2018. You can purchase a standard annual LTS package, or you can work with SYSGO Professional Services to engage in a customized long-term maintenance agreement. Contact your SYSGO sales representative for further information about maintenance and support.
- Throughout the EOL process and after the product is formally at end of life, you can continue to manufacture your products based on PikeOS 3.4/3.5 and purchase run-time licenses from SYSGO.
SYSGO continues to invest heavily in the PikeOS product. Please contact your SYSGO sales representative for more information on the latest product version.
More information at www.sysgo.com/pikeos